Hey, Joshua here.
Thanks for checking out my blog, you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for the best flight simulator available at the moment. I am a bit of a flight enthusiast myself and thoroughly enjoyed reviewing all the flight simulators out there. After reviewing several of them the best flight simulator in my eyes is the Pro Flight Simulator.
What I will be providing you with today is a comprehensive review of Pro Flight Simulator, presented by Flight Simulator enthusiast Dan Freeman, and why I believe this is the best flight simulator.
Most importantly, I want to clarify I will be giving you an unrestricted and unbiased honest review of Pro Flight Simulator. You will be reading the ESSENTIAL details you must know before downloading the flight simulator game.
This is a review site: Click here to visit Pro Flight Simulator’s Official Website
Pro Flight Simulator – What is it exactly?
‘Pro Flight Simulator’ gives you the experience of flight right from your own computer. Originally used for pilots in training it is now enjoyed by flight enthusiasts from all over the world.
It has been dubbed the ‘The Most Realistic Flight Simulator on the Market today’; Pro Flight Simulator has been based on actual world data everything from terrain – with real life scenery, aircraft reactions- based on real life cockpits with virtual controls, to planetary alignments & movements.
So what makes the Flight Sim so REALSTIC?
Pro Flight Simulator makes it realistic by giving you:-
- Real Aircrafts – No matter what you may enjoy flying there is something for everyone with over 150 planes and helicopters, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, military jets, the Boeing 777 and light flyers to name a few. Or if a helicopter is your passion than you could try the medical helicopter.
- Realistic Night Landing – Based on real life maps you can fly at night with the aid of ground lights and even see the lights from cars on the ground.
- Real Controls – Based on real life cockpits, the controls act as they would in the real world. Anything that makes real life flying a challenge is present. The instruments act as they do in real life, and you even have control of raising the wheels to releasing the brakes just like you would in reality. This is one of the reasons why the pro flight simulator was built for pilots in training, you can practice your take offs and landings and take out the risk factor of the real thing.
- Real Scenery – This is realistic as it gets as Pro Flight Simulator maps the whole globe with actual world date. It even matches the computer clock to align the moon, stars and sun correctly. So if in Sydney it is night time and you fly in virtual Sydney it will also be night time. Just choose a plane and explore the world. Pro Flight Sim was built for REALISM so you could fly to Rome, Africa, or even over the Great Wall of China……want to see the pyramids? That is pretty cool. It is so real you could fly over your suburb or why not try to find your house; you can do this as it is fed its data from Google maps- it really is the virtual world at your fingertips.
- Real effects of the weather – You can take control and change the weather from sunshine to rain, be more adventurous and fly through a lightning storm with the real effects of the wind or why not try a hail storm. It couldn’t get more real than this.
I have mentioned real just a few times, and that really is what Pro Flight Simulator is all about, giving you the real experience overall. I’ve checked out a few flight simulators over the last couple months and don’t get me wrong, I’ve seen some good ones. However this was the first one that had big REALISIM factor for me.
Don’t just take my review of the software; here is what other users are saying:
“This Is The Best One Yet!”
|” Excellent product. Scenery and clouds looks super realistic. Been flying the sim for over 20 years and this is the best one yet. Even if you have owned previous Flight Sims before, try ProFlightSimulator you will definitely like it. ”
Mike Britt – Denver, CO
“Better Than Microsoft Flight Sim BY FAR! “
|” This is the most complete and thorough aircraft package available. WAY MORE COMPREHENSIVE THAN Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe, BY FAR!!!!!! ”
John Harvey – Sydney, Australia
“An Excellent Game…Well Worth It!”
|” I’ve recently gained my PPL so I wanted a life-like simulator – and I was really impressed with ProFlightSimulator. The set up of the aircraft is exactly what you see on an actual plane.They have data for thousands of airports and I was impressed with the accuracy of the visuals. All in all, an excellent game and well worth the money. ”
Kevin Jimenez – New York, NY
So what are the BAD things about Pro Flight Simulator?
Just like every product I have ever reviewed, nothing is perfect and here are the bad points.
– This isn’t like your WII or PlayStation or any arcade game you have ever played. As I have covered, this is as close to real life flying with real controls as you get. Which means just as you would get behind a real aircraft for the first time it could get a bit overwhelming and take some time to get used the controls. As they say practice makes perfect.
– The download is quite big so unless you have a fast internet connection it could take several hours to download. So be prepared for a bit of delay from purchase to playing if you have a slower connection.
How about the GOOD things about Pro Flight Simulator?
– Unlike many other products out in the market, Pro Flight Simulator comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. Seems like a win-win situation if you are still not sure if it is for you, give it a try and if you don’t like it you can get your money back.
– This would have to be the most REALISTIC flight simulator for the price. There are ones that cost a few thousand dollars, so for the price it really is the best flight simulator available.
– 100% free upgrades and updates for life. This means in 5 or 10 years’ time, you will still be playing the most up to date version available. You will never need to buy another flight simulator again.
– Team up with your friends or other Pro flight sim users as this comes with a multiplayer option.
Overall, what do I think?
Pro Flight Simulator, in my eyes is the best flight simulator available today, as it is one of the most realistic flight sim’s I have come across. It has one of the largest selections of aircrafts available, with the most realistic 3D cockpits and controls. It really does make you feel like you are flying. Add to that the real world scenery and weather conditions and the fact that it supports all types of flight controllers including yoke, foot pedals, throttle etc it makes it one of the most realistic flight sims. Whether you are training to be a pilot an avid gamer or even an aviation enthusiast Pro Flight Simulator is well worth a try. You won’t regret it!
Hope my webpage has helped you,